19" Tires ONLY - Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lanmcint

Reaction score
Four New 19" tires!!

I spent a lot of time searching the Internet for suggestions on new tires for my 2008 range Rover HSE. I just wanted the regular stock 255/55/19. I found it really was a crapshoot. So after hours, hours maybe days of research, I took a leap of faith and went with the Firestone Destination LE.
Even as I drove away there was trepidation. I was dreading that something would be wrong and that I'd made a mistake. But after a few miles and much to my relief, I decided I had chosen they exactly the right tire.
If feels like I'm driving on air and they are unbelievably quiet and good traction in the dry!
Some important details. I live in Los Angeles so I might never get to try them in the wet :) 80% of my time is spent driving on freeways. I'm a little over 50 so my streaking days are over; tire streaking days are over. So that is why these tires of perfect for me!! PS I looked at many different ways of buying these tires especially trying to save money since I needed four. But in the end I went with the local Firestone location where I got four for the price of free. All-inclusive, Lifetime rotation, 60,000 miles; road hazard protection etc. For just about $1000.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72