2002 disco II Cruise Control not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USMC-2069

Reaction score
Hello I have a Disco II with a nonworking CC. I push the button for CC and the light comes on. I've checked the hoses there are no cracks and I put some jumpers on the vacuum pump and powered it up it work well. I have a trouble shooting tool and when I connect it to the OBDII and do a diagnostic on cruise control it tells me to make sure that it is equipped with cruise control. It is it just doesn't work. Thank you for your help in advance.

Ricardowelch

Reaction score
Hello I have a Disco II with a nonworking CC. I push the button for CC and the light comes on. I've checked the hoses there are no cracks and I put some jumpers on the vacuum pump and powered it up it work well. Visit AutoGuysLand to review panlong bluetooth obd2 obdii car diagnostic scanner check engine light if you concern. I have a trouble shooting tool and when I connect it to the OBDII and do a diagnostic on cruise control it tells me to make sure that it is equipped with cruise control. It is it just doesn't work. Thank you for your help in advance.

I think you first check the vacuum line if it is broken or not. Then check the steering wheel switch itself. Also, you can refer this page to see if it helps you to solve your problem. Good luck.
https://landroverforums.com/forum/discovery-ii-18/cruise-control-fix-26617/

JangoSW

Reaction score
How do you get the vacuum engine to run to test the motor?
Thx
S

IMG_0833.jpeg

Last edited:

JangoSW

Reaction score
I tested the motor, it was bad. Replacing and it will be fixed.

JangoSW

Reaction score
Question: I received an actuator with a different connector. The seller listed a false photo. Anyway, is it possible to get a connector that will work with it?

(mine is the square connector, the new one has 3 prongs)

s-l1600.jpg

View attachment 10622

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 4.03.52 PM.png

JangoSW

Reaction score
Replaced the motor and everything works now. Make sure you get the correct connector. The seller sent me the correct one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72