2004 RR-HSE questions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been looking into doing a brake system upgrade on my 2004 RR-HSE, does anyone know what good brands are out there for an affordable price? I'm referring to calipers, brake lines, brake pads and rotors, the entire system? If not, possibly just some good aftermarket ceramic brake pads. I've looked into the Brembo Kits, but they're really pricey, costing over or close to $4,000 USD's. If anyone knows of anything out there, I would really appreciate your assistance.

Also, does anyone know how to make the alarm system go off? I've read the owners manual and it tells me to press and hold the rear/trunk/tailgate door for a few seconds and that will set it off, but all is does is unlock it. I did find out that if you hold down the unlock button for about 10-15seconds, all windows automatically go down, including sunroof retracting back automatically. Can someone please help me out? Thanks once again. Fernando

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo