2005 LR3 Wont Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheavinece

Reaction score
New to the LR3. I was cleaning my LR3 in my garage and when I went to start it, it would not start. I put the key in and the Alarm light is flashing and the Air Bag light comes on and flashes. The passanger airbag light also flashes. The the dome light comes on and flashes as well. When you turn the key it does nothing. The only noise I hear is what sounds like the flashers are on. I took the Battery cable off hoping to reset everything but that did not work. I even put it in N to see if it would start and that did not work either. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Cheavinece

perkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like you need a new battery....I'd start there. LR3s need a very strong battery to start due to all its electronics.

cheavinece

Reaction score
Looking for a fix

I am trying the battery today. I tried to jump it with no luck. Having it towed to see if it is the Battery. I am hoping. I love driving it and have had no other issues.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM