2006 HSC LR3 Electronics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhb907

Reaction score
• Currently, the Bluetooth activates when the doors are unlocked by the remote. When this happens the microphone and speaker functions of Motorola cell phones transfers from the handset to the vehicle. Thus, the phone cannot be used for the time period between unlocking the doors and putting the key in the ignition. Can the Bluetooth operation be reprogrammed to only work when the key is in the ignition?
• With the radio off, I received a hands-free call using the Bluetooth feature. When I disconnected the call, the radio was activated. Is this the normal operating methodology?
• The clock location on the 2006 is well outside of the driver’s field of vision. (I understand that is corrected on the 2007 models.) Can the navigation system be programmed to display the time? Note, the navigation system receives time signals (GMT) from the GPS satellites
• Several other manufactures (Lexus and Mercedes) use navigation systems supplied by the same supplier as Land Rover. These competitive systems have a different color scheme for night operation. The background becomes black and the roads and labels become white. Can this function be activated on the LR3 navigation system?

M

mvg

I don't think the Nav can display the time. However, it can display your ETA. The time it uses is the one you set in your radio.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4