2011 lr4 76000 miles bad idea?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go for it. Maintenance is key.... people think mine is brand new. 2010 with 71k miles and counting. I'll have 75k by the New Year.

Jnaugle

Reaction score
Well we picked the rove up on Thursday and we love it this thing is awesome

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Looking forward to some pics. But lets see some where you are using it to do some cool or awesome thing. Enjoying it!

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well we picked the rove up on Thursday and we love it�� this thing is awesome

If you are like me, the reason we haven't seen any pics yet is because for the last several days-- on the few occasions when you're not actually driving it-- you've been either sitting in the LR playing with switches and settings or curled up with the owners manual memorizing every page.

I have a '11 LR4 HSE and love it. Every time I go into my garage or walk up to it in a parking lot I still smile. :biggrin:

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are like me, the reason we haven't seen any pics yet is because for the last several days-- on the few occasions when you're not actually driving it-- you've been either sitting in the LR playing with switches and settings or curled up with the owners manual memorizing every page.

I have a '11 LR4 HSE and love it. Every time I go into my garage or walk up to it in a parking lot I still smile. :biggrin:

Too true!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM