2012 Lr4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Land Rover usually releases their newest newest models? Early summer? Late Summer? Since I am not quite ready to purchase my LR4, I was wondering if I should just wait till they roll out the 2012.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its normally late summer before we start getting information on the new model year trucks. By then, the availability on the current model year is dwindled dow an it is hard to find what you are lookign for. Most dealers will have to order in a truck by late august and could take until early October before it hits the States.

Rob

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was shopping for the LR4 last year, I was able to get info from the dealer on the 2011 by around mid-May. I placed my order mid to late June, and took delivery early October.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! I dont think I want to wait that long....I want the HSE White with Almond which I know is fairly easy to find and my dealer said right now it would take about 3 days to get what I want so I pretty much see myself in a 2011 LR4 :) I am too impatient to wait until October! Thanks for the info!

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go get it! ; )

Don't forget to join your local LR club if yOU have one around...it's a great way to meet more "intelligent" folks like you : )

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go get it! ; )

Don't forget to join your local LR club if yOU have one around...it's a great way to meet more "intelligent" folks like you : )

Will do ougrad1! I'll have to see if there are any clubs in this area. Trust me, if it was up to me, I would have driven off on my LR4 two weeks ago after my test drive. Lol. Unfortunately, I married a "planner."

italiansta1978

Reaction score
2011 LR4 *** many miles to the tank or miles per galon

hello thi si s my forst post so if i am being boring sorry. currently have 2010 mercedes GL350 bluetec (diesel) and my wife haes the car it has a good gas miliage but it is a mercedes so she is in love with LR4 and trying to get one this week. how many miles do you all get for the tank on my mercedes with 28 gal tank i get any where between 600-650 miles but it costs like $125-$140 to fill it up can nay one answer that for me thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink