2016 LR4 Suspension Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stuck with the original tiny o-ring but used the rest of the new kit, all with a touch of plumbing grease when assembling. I'm not sure my leak was from the valve block, but the front was sagging quite quickly. I had the thing on jack stands for front hub replacement and got stuck due to lack of T50 bit, so pivoted to clean/refresh the valve block. Hoping it sorts it!

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you also do the middle and rear block? I did the front one first; then the rear one and then the middle one. I was chasing another problem and ended up doing all valves in my hunt for a resolution... It's still sitting pretty! Good luck.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far just the front, but given how slowly it went up to off-road height I suspect something else is up.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moving slowly is probably the compressor.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still could be the compressor.

Maybe the center valve block, though.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm suspecting the center valve block, if it can't store air in the tank then the compressor would be doing all the work.

Rover Range

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm suspecting the center valve block, if it can't store air in the tank then the compressor would be doing all the work.
If the front struts were depleted of air, they will take longer to fill up. The reservoir has to be filled, then the struts.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had repressurized the system and gone for a test drive of my new hubs. This was raising from normal to off-road upon return, the back went up quickly (a handful of seconds), the front was measured in minutes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72