255/55/19 Cooper Zeons are a GO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newthings

Reaction score
I got the 4 tires as a group. These are the stock 19" size, so no change in anything.
No change and no problems.
Roy

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't really comment on the mileage. Road noise is "a little" more. I'm coming from Michelin Latitudes, which are dead quiet. Road manners and daily driveability, I'd have to give them 5 stars! Haven't really had to drive them in the rain or snow yet. They do feel really planted on dry roads, even aggressively hitting a curved highway on ramp. They definitely live up to expectations off-road.

4advtr

Reaction score
Awesome, kind of expected such but wanted a reality check before I ordered them. Originally wanted to get some 18" rims and get them powdercoated with Nitto's but decided I could just powder coat the 19" and use these as they seem pretty close in performance for my needs.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I found this thread by accident, but recognize EIGHTLUG from the LR4 forums. I just got the Cooper Zeon LTZs for my LR4 (19" wheels, 255/55/R19) and LOVE them! I can't wait to try them out off-road in a couple weeks.

I found them on Tread Depot - they had awesome prices and customer service!!! I think I got 5 tires (one for the spare) for like $1,300 and even ended up getting the tire insurance for pretty cheap - great coverage!

Here is a link to my new tires:

http://forums.landroverworld.org/showthread.php?t=23034

-David

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Thanks guys

So far they seem to be the best tire for the 19"....at least if the Pirelli ATR is out of stock. I guess that depends on what you're looking for too.

I didn't know these tires are out of stock. I'm on my second pair and love them for tarmac and gravel type roads. They've done a good job at climbing too.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72