Air Suspension Inactive- ABS/DSC Message Reading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings to all. I have a 2004 Range Rover HSE and last night while I was driving on the freeway, a message on my indicator board popped up and displayed, "Air Suspension Inactive, as well as the DSC symbol with the Pyramid/Circular Arrow around it came up. My ABS and BRAKE indicators were also displaying. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how can I fix it, or is it something I should worry about?

This morning, the symbols that were on my display panel went away, but when I pressed my vehicles suspension button, the vehicle lowered and the front of it of the vehicle, simply lowered all the way down. I also heard what appeared to sound like air leaking out from the front left hand side area of the tire/air bag area. I know it wasn't the tire leaking air, sounded more like an airbag. The vehicle eventually adjusted to normal height once again. I've checked all fuses pertaining to ABS, DSC, BRAKES, but all seem to be okay.

If anyone can possibly help me out or provide me with some good advise, I would really appreciate it. Thanks once again Fernando.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
How cold was it outside?

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe mid to low 60's. Not sure what actually happened, but it simply gave me a reading and displayed everything I mentioned. Any additional help or info on locations that might sale Front Air Suspension Struts for my 04 RR-HSE would really help. Thanks.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
give nathan a call his link is in my signature, I am sure he can help you out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo