Air suspension trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

rugiem

I am having trouble with my '98 RR air suspension. Does anyone know how much it costs to replace them with the kits

shupack

Reaction score
I hope I'm not too late, don't castrate your RR, the system is repairable, in your driveway.

strutmastr

Reaction score
I would recommend going to strutmasters.com and taking a look at the conversion kits. these convert you from the airbag to a powder coated American made steel coil spring that is guaranteed to last the life of the car. The kit also comes with a lifetime warranty and we will beat anyones price. Airbags and compressors are constantly having to be replaced. Also something alot of people don't know is that theses air suspensions are not meant to be in temperatures above 90 Degrees or below 40 Degrees. That is most of the world. The temperature will cause you to replace alot of bags. and typically when your replacing a bag you are going to have to replace the compressor to because the bag had a hole or small crack in it causing the compressor to over work and it will die. I posted the link below so you can take a look

http://www.strutmasters.com/land-rover-suspension-parts-s/21.htm

I hope I was of some help

Good Luck!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM