Alarm going off/windows roll down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickie

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have a 2011 LR4. The other day my alarm started going off and the next morning we found my windows rolled down. It just went off again while we’re were riding and my son was home. It stopped on its own after a few minutes. When we opened the door to try to figure out why it went off, the windows all rolled down. It’s done this one before when the battery was bad, but the windows have never gone down on their own. Any help!?!

Ricardowelch

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have a 2011 LR4. The other day my alarm started going off and the next morning we found my windows rolled down. It just went off again while we’re were riding and my son was home. It stopped on its own after a few minutes. When we opened the door to try to figure out why it went off, the windows all rolled down. If you want to buy car diagnostic tool, visit AutoGuysLand to review the best one. It’s done this one before when the battery was bad, but the windows have never gone down on their own. Any help!?!

Your alarm going off is possible be caused by a faulty hood ajar sensor. Take a look at this. About rolling down window, you can try to push and hold the unlock button. Good luck.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you sit on your keys? You can roll the windows down if you hold the unlock button.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72