Aluminum Interior upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the pricing, looks nice!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree; I think you'll get a lot of interest for this, Shark.

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing

We got some new pictures and the prices done this morning. IN STOCK!!

$250 gets the center console done. The Terrain knob is very thin & tricky to machine so it is a special at $69 and the center vents are $269 for the package of 4.

Computer machined in America out of top quality domestic market aluminum.

I really love the look in our LR. The LR3 has been perfect for us BTW, we are very happy with it. 4 kids, 2 dogs it doesn't wilt under the load and goes anywhere on the rugged west coast here.

Look forward to adding more stuff.

http://jageng.com/garage9/images/lr3bezelsclimate_sm.jpg

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little too rich for my blood (in the end, it would cost me $1200 - $600 on something I want, $600 on something the wife wants :biggrin:), but these look awesome, and I'm very excited to see what else you come up with.

-Rich

lfr

Reaction score
i got the one near the shift control looks great

txAlfa

Reaction score
I really like the vent bezels. How close do these match to the speedo bezels, horn buttons on the steering wheel and the gear shift knob? If I were to get these, I know the wife and all her "analness" would be looking at this.

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The gauge bezels are under lense and binncale so they won't come in conflict with the suite of knurled aluminum. the plan is to do the instrument bezels in the future.

we've had them in our LR3 for a couple of months now and i like them as much as first install. they look great.

we are working on some cool style matched aluminum pedal covers now (3-4 weeks production complete).

project "disco tech" page will be up on the garage9 website by christmas.
discotech1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo