Another Defender hint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DashRiprock

Reaction score
Those are significant changes for MY21, especially the coil suspension and fabric roof options for the 110.

Those two features will probably move the Defender to the top of my list for LR4 replacement. Looking forward to seeing what the fabric roof looks like and how it operates. Capability and features look good now and more options in future will be nice.

The rumored V8 would be great, but I will not be able to afford that any way...

https://www.autoweek.com/news/future-cars/a32615995/land-rover-defender-v8-power/

The current I6 with 400 hp & torque seems more than adequate.

Last edited:

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what the fabric roof looks like and how it operates.

Probably something like this.

download 1.jpeg

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This entire forum has so many incredible, thoughtful, supportive, helpful, experienced, constructive people. I'm not sure why you'd want to poison this with such constant negativity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly Troy and the rest. If you are so easily triggered by me voicing my opinion about the new Defender on this forum, I shudder to think how you'll react in the real world when you hear someone say, "I love your new Honda!"

Toughen up. Quit complaining about my opinion of the new Defender or my jokes for that matter. If you don't like my thoughts on the new Defender, then don't read them. It's pretty simple. It's like you guys just jumped on the internet for the first time or something. Good grief Charlie Brown. People voice their opinion, people counter that opinion. That's how the internet works.

It's not like I am on the Defender forum talking bad about the Defender. I am on the LR4 forum. Why? Because I drive one and, well, this is an LR4 forum; not a Defender forum. I am not sure why you want to poison this forum with this constant babble about the Defender. Take it over to the Defender forum and I am sure you'll find just as many supporters and haters as you'll find here.

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly Troy and the rest. If you are so easily triggered by me voicing my opinion about the new Defender on this forum, I shudder to think how you'll react in the real world when you hear someone say, "I love your new Honda!"

Toughen up. Quit complaining about my opinion of the new Defender or my jokes for that matter. If you don't like my thoughts on the new Defender, then don't read them. It's pretty simple. It's like you guys just jumped on the internet for the first time or something. Good grief Charlie Brown. People voice their opinion, people counter that opinion. That's how the internet works.

It's not like I am on the Defender forum talking bad about the Defender. I am on the LR4 forum. Why? Because I drive one and, well, this is an LR4 forum; not a Defender forum. I am not sure why you want to poison this forum with this constant babble about the Defender. Take it over to the Defender forum and I am sure you'll find just as many supporters and haters as you'll find here.
I've been on the internet for a few decades and this forum has been by far the most positive and constructive one I've ever had the good fortune to be a part of. I'm just surprised that you don't appreciate it the same way and feel the need to constantly crap on people's opinions when they're different than yours and you go out of your way to poison an otherwise excellent conversation of differing (AND RESPECTFUL) opinions.

This is in the LR4 forum since this was a conversation of LR4 owners who are/were considering moving to the Defender. So if you don't like it, "toughen up" - that's how the internet works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72