another interesting problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Greg it may be that the post was just too long... since I do not see a blocked post.

greg409

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joey, I agree that I'm long winded - but what happens is randomly, when I hit the post button, it comes back & says I'm not signed in. doesn't seem to be defined by length.

Admin told me some time ago He'd fixed it & it was good for a while

luck,greg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
hmmm odd, let me look into it.

widepud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brought it to a garage to have a them run a dyignostic on the little gem and of course w no check engine light on nothing came up.i aparently have bad gaskets between manifold and engine so im going to adress that problem. i also noticed my idle was not staying steady this morning when the isue was happening. i was going down hill and had my breaks on and the idle would just bounce between just under 1000 and just over it,and as soon as i stepped on the gas the issue was there. dont know if that has anything to do w it or not.but i did just pay alot to find out nothing. :mad:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM