Another Proud Moment for this LR4 Owner!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True! But I was comparing the RR and the LR4 only. Once you're in the price range of the LR4, there absolutely is a certain degree of bling, but I think the LR4 is a very modest vehicle in that price range. You cannot find a Mercedes M class or BMW X5 in the high 40 low 50 range even if they were stripped down!

The Discovery 4 retails for $65K in Panama :ahhhhh:

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did sit in the RR while I was at the dealer and I have to admit, it's an amazing cockpit and very luxurious. My wife commented that the RR Sport had a sexier body. OK so it does but I was looking for something that mixed the best of both worlds, luxury and capability and I think the LR4 exemplifies that.

That's exactly what did it for me. The perfect mix of both worlds: Luxury (in the cabin features and finishes) & Capability (to carry 7 full grown adults, to tow a trailer with 3 bikes, to go off road).

marine_rover

Reaction score
I had a LR3 (2006) and a RR HSE (2008) which I just traded for the LR4 (2012). Love the LR. Now I need to get a good roof rack, sliders, and plates for it! Any ideas folks?

Semper Fi,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge