Anybody Order From Lucky8llc.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I was on facebook tonight, and I saw an add on the right. For once an add I liked.

Anyways, it's a website for Rover stuff. Has anyone ordered from here? Looks like they're out of Cheektowaga, NY.

Main Page: here
LR3 Page: here

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've ordered from them before. good experience. justin is the guy who runs it. i would purchase from them again.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very solid guy and very solid company. He's very involved in the Rover community, not just some dude who's here to make a buck. I've been selling my adjustable rods through him for over a year now. Highly recommended company.

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for me, great guy and company. I order my Mantec front plate from him. Great service.

snake94

Reaction score
Lucky8

I contacted Justin regarding a new suspension kit and tie rod bars and ends for my 03 Land Rover Discovery. The shipment was prompt, and the TerraFirma suspension was installed and turned out to be a great upgrade.

As time permitted about 8 weeks later, I began installing the drag links and tie rods in time for a family road trip 2 days later. During the install I contacted Justin from Lucky8 regarding a hang up, only to discover I had been sent parts to a Land Rover D1. I was stuck without a truck. Even after the install, I needed to get to my local shop to have an alignment done.

Justin and Lucky8 stepped up to the plate, took responsibility for their error and shipped me the correct parts - OVERNITE! Although a costly remedy, Lucky8 opted to keep the customer satisfied at their own expense. Without Lucky8's commitment to customer satisfaction, my trip would have been delayed for days. Based on my overall experience, I highly recommend Lucky8 for your automotive needs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo