Anybody think this site is Legit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....be patient. I finally found 10-spokers for $400 (for the set) but it took a while.

Trynian

Reaction score
http://www.partsultimate.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=216464

I'm dying to get another five spoke, and spending $200 on another rim isn't the most ideal situation, but maybe the only at this point. There is just no one selling 18" Five spokes out there... ugh :frown:

Call them and see, I found that there are several sites out there that show the 5 spoke available but when I called and they checked on it they could not get one. But, that was a while year ago, things may have changed.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....be patient. I finally found 10-spokers for $400 (for the set) but it took a while.

Oh I've been quite patient lol, and then i found a set of four five spokes about an hour away from me on craigslist and got um for about $400 :biggrin:....Now I'm just looking to get a full size spare to match the others

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call them and see, I found that there are several sites out there that show the 5 spoke available but when I called and they checked on it they could not get one. But, that was a while year ago, things may have changed.

Do you think that it is a legit OEM spec wheel? I'm worried that it's a cheap fake that will bend in half the second the weight of the LR3 is put on it.

Trynian

Reaction score
Do you think that it is a legit OEM spec wheel? I'm worried that it's a cheap fake that will bend in half the second the weight of the LR3 is put on it.

Hard to say seeing that it is not an OEM wheel there might be some suttle differences. Might have to call them and see. I picked up a 10 spoke cheap and easier and used it as a spare until I found an OEM one. Then I resold the 10 spoke for close to what I payed for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo