Anyone have a 18" rim they want to get rid of?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a BFG TAKO spare to mount on the roof rack. Or know of a cheap place to pick one up?

Thanks
Rick

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
within the next two weeks I should have 3 or 4 that I can get rid of. At least 3 of them are near perfect, 1 has some rash where a piece of rebar was bent and sticking out of a curb and took a little bite out of it. Structurally fine and holds air without a doubt. I ran that rim for quite a while. i can have some pics ready soon. I know they are about 35lbs to ship and usually are about $25-40 to ship. They are the 10 spoke 18's. PM if interested.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry for the delay guys. I have been out of town for a while with work/military. the rims will be ready to go this weekend. I have 4 in great shape and 1 with some cosmetic rash. please PM me with your email address and Ill get some decent pictures out this weekend.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry for the delay guys. I have been out of town for a while with work/military. the rims will be ready to go this weekend. I have 4 in great shape and 1 with some cosmetic rash. please PM me with your email address and Ill get some decent pictures out this weekend.
pm sent Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink