backup alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:tongue:Backup alarm, does any of you installed a backup alarm (aftermarket) brand or an original LR brand of a newer models on a 2002 4.6 HSE if so can you please give me some references on where to buy it or order it please.
Thanks a lot
Pascal

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
May be a crazy question, but why would you want a back up alarm?

Backup sensors maybe...
Backup Camera possibly....
Backup alarm... not my thing.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are married, you should know by now …….Ha… ha .

Saludos cordiales,
Pascal

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, Joey I meant only the one with the sensor reading, not the back up sound alarm you are right .It is important because she is used to it on her car, and I am bored of paying front and back bumpers of other cars!”#$%&/(
Now you understand??? ha ha ..

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Check ebay on the backup sensors, but if you want a backup camera, let me know I can give you one heck of a deal... I have 5 left.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alert....

Joey, hi I thinks with the sensor proximity alert system it will be just fine, with 4 sensor in my back bumper .It seams relatively easy to install wit energy from the back up light, and one cable to the front instrument panel to the small proximity bar screen and beep …is there a special brand that you can recommend that would fit a RRover and don’t look like fly in milk ….
Thanks so much for your advice
Pascal.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM