BaD EXPERIENCE- LR Cherry Hill & ESP Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acsubie

Reaction score
Had a nice long post written out but somehow it did not post and is now lost. So I'll try to summarize

First time attempting to use ESP warranty for LR3. My truck ends up needing lower control arms, thermostat and coolant temp sensor replaced which is quoted at about $1500 or so. This dealership states they do not directly deal with 3rd party warranty and its company policy and I have to go thru them directly for reimbursement. I ok the repair thinking it'll me no problem getting reimbursed.

Speak to ESP and they basically state the repair needs to be authorized with them and the dealership. I tell ESP about the dealership and they state its odd and first they've heard about one giving a hard time. I then ask ESP about reimbursement after I have paid for repairs and they state it wil probably not be 100% reimbursement since warranty company and dealership basically work out a deal for the repair.

Has anyone else dealt with LR Cherry Hill and had ESP? Obivously not all LR dealerships have this "company policy about 3rd party warranty repairs since I've read so many positive reviews about it being used elsewheres. Can certain companies have different poliicies vs the general LR warranty repair policy?

Just looking for some advice or words of encouragement guys....Oh and this is the closest dealership at 1hr away with other being 2hr+ so my options are limited in that regard

merrion13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have ESP but haven't had to use it yet. My dealer does work with them directly, but even still, it's always a good idea to have warranty company OK the repair first before any work gets done.

Let us know what ESP ends up doing for reimbursement. Hope it is 100%.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99