Burning smell after a snowy drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nahhh, I was responding to this comment:

"I'm not sure I would drive the highway at high speeds using the snow-mode but I admit I haven't checked the owners manual on that."

I am not saying that Snow mode doesn't restrict things (like throttle input) I'm saying that there is no limitation in terms of when you can/can't use it.
Ahh yeah, that's for damn sure. I make a habit of driving as fast as conditions allow! :biggrin:

Codename Duchess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's no restrictions on speed or adverse effects in snow mode.

It's just a bit more sluggish and 'careful'

I've heard of people running in snow mode all the time for an MPG increase as it slows down your lead foot.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just a bit more sluggish and 'careful'

I've heard of people running in snow mode all the time for an MPG increase as it slows down your lead foot.
Wow...those people really have no self control! LOL
Sport mode all the time here. When I need to punch it to pull out in traffic or change lanes, I want to know the truck will respond.

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TicTakToe - I have mine in rock crawl mode for up to 12 hours at a time, don't think there is a time limit on modes, I have also had mine in Snow mode for days at a time with no issues.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM