Cd's jammed in changer!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcaese

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friday evening I was driving on CD was finished playing and it stated to load the next when suddenly I got a CD error:mad: and it says please Eject.
I try to eject and it womnt eject:mad: I try to Eject All and it wont eject:mad:
has this happend to anyone before?? any trick to get my CD's out:frown:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to me once a little over a year ago. Luckily, after the car had been powered off for a while, I tried it again and the CD came out. I NEVER put that particular CD back into my changer. It was my wife's, and I banned it from the LR3 forever!

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not that uncommon. Dealer's fix is to replace the whole unit. My fix was to cycle the car on/off a few times and out it came.

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would certainly try that. If all else fails, disconnect the battery for an hour or so and see if everything resets. Replacing the unit can and will be an expensive affair. Good luck.

bcaese

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the unit replaced still under Warranty.

I found out it was one if my burnt CD that was the problem. that CD is now in the Garbage!

The CD chabger shouldn't be so sensitive though!

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had a cd stuck for over 6months. I finaly gave up. It will stay in there. Mabie some day I will get a new head unit but I will just listen to the radio for now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimitricourmousis