Check Out My new Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this off E-bay. Fits pretty nice and looks pretty good too. Check the pic below

lr3pic.jpg

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that's nice, looks like the RRS and LR4! Wonder if my wife would notice if I swapped out my grill?

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just realized though its chrome. I would prefer the charcoal/graphite color on my silver LR3.

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw those on ebay as well - here's my take

Very cool. I think these would look GREAT if they were painted like the RRS supercharged grilles -- by that I mean _not_ chrome and with body color on the L & R outer parts, and then the inner mesh being grey-ish silver (brunel metallic or whatever the LR color is)

RumRunnr

Reaction score
I like it. Hopefully it will come in matte silver someday. That would look really good with the new LR3 front & rear bumper kit that Land Rover has in their new accessory catalog.

kingfishgrapeja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the chrome does a real nice job of linking the headlights together. If you go flat you might as well just keep your oem grill in there. This is a nice find, I think I'm gonna get one.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike or Kingfish, would you like to sell your OEM grille? I have a project and looking for one. Shoot me a PM if interested, thanks!

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, I wonder how it would look in Hematite or black...

BTW, are you going to add the Land Rover logo to it? Looks like there's a spot for it.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to pick this up. I was going to ask the same thing about the land rover logo. Easy to do?

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking grill! Very sharp. Who's makes it? I am getting grill envy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo