Crazy Radio problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lovemyrover

Reaction score
Everything works fine with my stock 2007 LR3 radio with the exception of reception. I get exactly 1 station that comes in with a strong crystal clear signal every other channel is nothing but static. Any ideas???

p.s. I live just outside the city so there is an abundance of stations to choose from

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think God is telling you something....

lovemyrover

Reaction score
Well then God must like the oldies which I dont really mind but a little classic rock would be nice every once in awhile......

anyway where is the antenna?? i took the radio out everything looks fine there wanted to check the other end on the antenna cable but not sure where it is....

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do know that the radio antenna on the back of the radio is a little black square plug. It kind of pops on and off.

Then actual car antenna is in the rear window. It's built into the glass, it kind of looks like a defrost line.

Want to hear my guess? Your radio settings have been set to local stations only.

Hold the "music note" button for about three to five seconds. I menu should come up. Once you get there, push the note button to scroll through the different options. You'll come to a menu that asks if you want local stations, or more broad stations. That's what you want. Whatever the "not local" option is.

Good luck, hope this helps.

lovemyrover

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I tried that but the only option that gave me was to adjust the adaptive volume controls. I have tried every button combination i can think of I think I might have to bite the bullet and bring to the dealer.

.....Could a weak Battery be causing this???? Just a thought from left field

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99