Crossover Pipe - Replace Pre-Emptively?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zgpablo

Reaction score
My friend's 2011 just died with this exact issue I believe, the tube that has the tmp sensor was empty of water slowing the warning lights down even more (i will get more info if it's needed). Basically ruined his engine and left it for scrap.

Now for the question, as I am a little scared right now. I have the 3.0 2014 model, at least for now , is this an issue or can I worry about all the other things and relax on this one?

What do I need to be most concerned about on the 2014?

Sorry if this is somewhat off topic, it feels like it's an extension of this topic.

scott schmerge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend's 2011 just died with this exact issue I believe, the tube that has the tmp sensor was empty of water slowing the warning lights down even more (i will get more info if it's needed). Basically ruined his engine and left it for scrap.

Now for the question, as I am a little scared right now. I have the 3.0 2014 model, at least for now , is this an issue or can I worry about all the other things and relax on this one?

What do I need to be most concerned about on the 2014?

Sorry if this is somewhat off topic, it feels like it's an extension of this topic.

If you hit 75k preemptive replacement suggested on front crossover, rear crossover, and water pump.

I believe your engine is just the 8 cylinder with two cylinder deletes. Back pipe design is slightly different (longer connections)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72