d1 diff gards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused: i am looking for the best diff gards i can get. I have a cheep pair from atlantic british :mad: but they dont stay on and they are all beat up after a few runs. any help would great thanks

D

discomike

Justin,
Have you looked at the QT's, they are very heavy duty and protect the pumkin as well as the pinion area.
Mike J.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same line up:

QT - 4x4ag.com, discountrovers.com got them. Coming in sets of two - very good design, but pita to install. Front one requires welding. Protecting diffs from both sides and from underneath. Got sliding design on rear to protect rear shaft joint.

MGLee - roverstuff.com (scrover) - sewer cap style

Rockware - sewer cap style + special thingy to protect rear diff joint.

AB, Roversnorth, Each man and his dog - sewer cap style.. :)

Rovertym - weld-on sewer cap style..

Choice is depending on type of wheeling (same as with sliders)...And own look preferences.

fivespddisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d mike do you have the QT s? they look weak on the back side i am afraid they would bend into the shaft. i was told by EE go with the mantec but they dont look much better then what i have. ill look for a pic of the rovertym ones, but so far i think they are all crap :albertein

D

discomike

QT's

Yes I have them on the front and rear. The installation was easy and they have help up through all the crap I have thrown at them. Everybody who has seen mine, who didn't have some and needed them are now using them with good results.
I can give you a couple of local shops if you need them.
Mike J.

Attachments

• DSCF0022.jpg
    DSCF0022.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM