D1 stuff for sale / trade -- see classifieds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all. I'm selling some miscellaneous parts for D1, details in the Classifieds section.

Andy

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still think putting classifieds in own menu item was mistake :)

Andy - whats with all the unloading of stuff? :)

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Streamlining! :biggrin:

Seriously though:

• Spare carrier I've been staring at in my garage for over a year now, and haven't put it on, and probably will stay with my "custom" two-bolted carrier for the near future
  • 3" springs might be too much lift for my current frontend (hitch receiver / skid plate and stock steel bumper)
  • Fuel line was a possible solution to the wrong problem -- I thought I had a bad fuel line and it was the fuel pump ~2 years ago
  • Lights I'm taking off for many reasons, chief among them general laziness with setting them up
  • Did I forget anything? :biggrin:

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andy - LOL.. no, not really... I have garage full of weirdo spares as well, you see.. Have to move sometime next month and absolutely terrified on how i will move all the stuff

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL I would hate to move now too, and I've only been collecting things in this garage for about 14 months! :biggrin:

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its been 12 for me - yesterday was exact year since i bought me Disco and started all the madness.. :)

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, happy Rover birthday then (or should we say Adoption Day?), Serg!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72