Dash kits anyone??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 LR4 HSE with the black laquer wood. Was considering adding a black laquer dash kit from autoanything.com .. I like the black glossy wood in the interior, but the center stack seems lacking. Has anyone added a dash kit to their LR4 / LR3? Any feedback / experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump ... any feedback / ideas from anyone??? Thanks ....

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dash kits I've seen look like crap, but the kits on the site you referenced look closer to factory. Looks like they're only $150 you could always order one and see, if you don't like it put it on ebay maybe you lose $50. Until you see the quality first hand you'll never know what it would look like.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My plan would be to get the glossy black and not to use EVERY piece. I only want to use it sparingly where it complement the current piano black wood in the car. Mostly center stack. Looks like I can also order a sample piece as well to check out the quality and the match.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most dash kits i have seen are *****

Agreed, especially the wood ones that don't really match and are too thick and bulge out. They also tend to have too many pieces that you end up putting in TOO many places. I'm really just looking to use it on the center stack where the black plastic is.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Tim-in-Ca,

Did you end up adding more trim to your dash? Did you buy the kit from autoanything? Thinking of doing the same. None of the dealers I've called have any add on kits. Thanks

Rima

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
My neighbors did he wood grain dash kit. Glad they did so that I could see how bad it looked. Cheapens the interior in my opinion.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49