Decals???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still like just the white wording, all lowercase, smaller font, across the top of the widshield (www.landroverworld.org), but I will buy any of these stickers.

I do love the one that Andy was referring to just above (not sure - but did you mock that one up Andy?). I agree that we should avoid producing/selling that one, but maybe I will make one up for myself....

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I didn't mock it up -- someone must've been roaming around inside my skull there

:biggrin:

C

ChrisV

Cosmo, I like your concepts, however the highlight on the globe is not possible with the average cutters. There are newer processes that can "paint" on vynl then cut out. These stickers are very expensive. (unless there is a member who has a connection)

Here are some really quick concepts I came up with for the windshield. This can be created with any vynl cutter easily. Just 2 colors. I just like to have something not like everyone elses. I also think a size that will fit across the top of the back windows, or for us disco owners, up on the uppper corner windows. I would be happy to create some more concepts if there are some more ideas out there.

I too think the green oval is overused. I think the collective minds of this foum can come up with something better.

BTW, I am highly against anything that might be an issue with copyrights. Something you really need to keep in mind Sam. I do not want to see this site go away. I just witnessed a fight with the name of a minicooper site and BMW. BMW won.

Attachments

• landroverworld-graphic.gif
    landroverworld-graphic.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like Chris' decals -- something a little different than "plain" white text. That said, I like the top one the best, with the third-from-bottom next.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. We will not violate copyright laws. Those look good!

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok.. finally i got around to put stuff that i had in head. Unfortunatelly GIMP doesnt have ability to do arc/circular text , nor it has good tool to draw elipses (to make border better outlined.. ) but here is draft :)

I actually had black and white version first, but then just touched it up a bit with colors to see how text will do.. Still think its better look like arc. Then there is space to add specialized bits for events & etc..

Attachments

• lro2.jpg
    lro2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 122

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sergei, I really like that, particularly for a T-Shirt logo. Might be a bit complicated for an inexpensive sticker...

Andy

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter to me too much what sticker you decide on as long as it doesn't block my view while driving.... let me know and I will get one to help out and show my site support. Of couse a good t-shirt is always a good thing as well.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am working on decal prices. They all seem a little higher than I would like... I will keep the forum posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM