Engine light 95 disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need help. Engine light came on in my 95 disco. Code reader is borrowed can't find connector . Looking under right fascia one connector taped to bundle has plastic end I took off. This connector is sqaured at ends. The Ob 2 reader I borrowed has angled end am I missing the location or is this vehicle a no Ob2 type. Thanks for input

Maddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you joey!! First time I've had a engine lite. Never had a reason to read any thing.

Maddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the throttle positioning sensor code 17 was my trouble. Cleared it, nothing else came up. Started the truck and code didn't show up again. I'm just relieved it appears to be no big deal. and now I know how to read the codes. Heck it's cool the 95's have the reader right under the passenger seat. That's where the service reminder box I had to reset was. The workshop manuals didn't elude to either. Thanks again Joey. Now on to testing the sensor. Research.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo