floor jack and torque wrench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you've already made a good purchase but for anyone else needing a new jack... Sears flyer today has a Craftsman 3 ton jack, stands and a creeper on sale for $99. Not sure of specs on heights.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just got my 18" compomotive wheels and will have new tires in few weeks installed.
Since LR4 is my wifes daily driver and she likes OE 19" wheels/ tires set up for her daily driving or I should say she is not in love with compomotive wheels and BFG TA KO tires on them I will be putting my compomotives on the car for off reading only.
Could someone recommend a floor jack and a torque wrench.
This also brings one more question : do I really need TPMS sensors under these circumstances?

Like TLB, my set up will be the same, wife's daily driver and will be installing Compo / BFG set up for weekend fun. Has anyone gone the air assisted route?
While not the cheapest, I'm tired of jacking up vehicles, been there done that.

It's a 3 ton but does come up short at 18" total extension. Looks as if there is an accessories pad pack that could grab an extra inch.

I'm waiting on vehicle delivery so I can't' verify extension height needs.

I'm not sure which route I'll take with the TPMS.

Thoughts?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4