Folding Powered Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that power fold mirrors were only on the luxe plus package.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that power fold mirrors were only on the luxe plus package.

i just went out to recheck and the option didnt magically appear. i assume it's for those with memory seat feature.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I don't have the HSE LUX Plus, just the HSE LUX. I have the folding mirrors and I also have the option of the dipping headlights. Maybe I just got lucky???

Rob

LR4mywife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the later LR4 LUX's were different, as I have one we picked up in July and it does the mirror dip (had to set the feature to "on" in the vehicle setting screen on the dash), but I can't get the mirrors to "fold" either by any setting (can't find one), or by "pressing both the mirror buttons at the same time. I tried having the vehicle running, in park, out of park, and every other combination I could think of. It just does not work on my truck, and there does not seem to be any setting for it. My vehicle was the "service loaner" for about two weeks prior to our picking it up. Many of the things you would "go and set up" were already set up when we got it, including the dipping mirror feature. I did find it in the menu, but it was already on. The only thing I needed to "turn on" was the Auto High Beam Assist. That's a really cool feature, and one I'm learning it's hard to live without seeing my other vehicle does not have it.

Joe

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score
I wonder if the later LR4 LUX's were different, as I have one we picked up in July and it does the mirror dip (had to set the feature to "on" in the vehicle setting screen on the dash), but I can't get the mirrors to "fold" either by any setting (can't find one), or by "pressing both the mirror buttons at the same time. I tried having the vehicle running, in park, out of park, and every other combination I could think of. It just does not work on my truck, and there does not seem to be any setting for it. My vehicle was the "service loaner" for about two weeks prior to our picking it up. Many of the things you would "go and set up" were already set up when we got it, including the dipping mirror feature. I did find it in the menu, but it was already on. The only thing I needed to "turn on" was the Auto High Beam Assist. That's a really cool feature, and one I'm learning it's hard to live without seeing my other vehicle does not have it.

Joe

I did the exact same senerios and nothing happens. I hope someone has an answer for this.

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score

Joe

Hi Joe,

Is your truck a 2010 HSE LUX package?

LR4mywife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, HSE LUX (not the LUX-Plus) package. I was told it had everything but the "all around camera" and the "Heavy Duty" package with the full size spare. It did come with the Video DVD system which we didn't want, but the truck was available and the deal was right. Maybe you have to have the LUX Plus package to have the power folding mirrors???

Joe

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score
Yep, HSE LUX (not the LUX-Plus) package. I was told it had everything but the "all around camera" and the "Heavy Duty" package with the full size spare. It did come with the Video DVD system which we didn't want, but the truck was available and the deal was right. Maybe you have to have the LUX Plus package to have the power folding mirrors???

Joe

I have the 2011 Lux package and I do not see the High Beam Assist option on the dash menu. I see the reverse-dip mirror option. Makes me wonder if they made some changes with the 2011 models. Thanks Joe!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9