Folding Powered Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a '11 HSE Lux and I cannot seem to get the mirrors to fold up either. I contacted the dealer today to see if the technical people know if it is enabled or available on my vehicle.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer late in the '10 model run or for '11 they must have eliminated this feature on the Lux because no one can figure out how to make them fold any more.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer late in the '10 model run or for '11 they must have eliminated this feature on the Lux because no one can figure out how to make them fold any more.

that... is the dumbest thing a dealer/manufacture can say. hahahahaha

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score
Still-One,

You mentioned that you just picked up a 11' HSE LUX model right? Can you check to see if you have the adaptive headlights and auto high beam features as part of the LUX package? I just found out that they (Land Rover) removed those features from the LUX package and made it an option for 2011. I don't think the dealers even knows about this.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not see the adaptive headlights noted with the Lux package . As someone else has noted this is probably all part of the 5 camera package.

I assumed that both the power folding mirrors and adaptive headlights were in the Lux package. I should have paid more attention.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my new 2011 LR4 about an hour ago, and my mirrors do fold when I lock the car. I have the HSE Lux package with Vision Assist (surround camera option).

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my new 2011 LR4 about an hour ago, and my mirrors do fold when I lock the car. I have the HSE Lux package with Vision Assist (surround camera option).
I wish I had known I needed the vision package when I selected mine. i miss folding mirrors that I have had on my last six vehicles or so.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not see the adaptive headlights noted with the Lux package . As someone else has noted this is probably all part of the 5 camera package.

I assumed that both the power folding mirrors and adaptive headlights were in the Lux package. I should have paid more attention.

Yeah the new packaging is quite confusing. I was pretty specific about what I wanted when I ordered my vehicle, but the sales manager who put in my order still messed up and left out the Vision Assist package. Luckily they had me come in to verify the order that he entered into the system, and I caught the mistake.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9