Front leg room

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

obdoc

Reaction score
Seems to be a popular car for dads of twin toddlers! I actually bought my LR4 because it was the best set up for 3 kids. My twins are 3 and are now big enough for high back boosters, which makes life great and my 7 year old is also in a booster.

Of course at 5'7" I don't have leg room trouble....

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked a LR4 up yesterday from the dealer... Drove for about two hours without a break and my right knee was killing me... I'm 6'-4"... Otherwise LOVE the LR4.

Same here...i am 6'-5" and after a long drive my knees are killling me. Also after long periods of driving, my legs starts to feel rubbery. Forget about driving very long distances with someone tall right behind you.

PALR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the "rubbery leg" situation comes from the front seat cushion being too short front/rear. The full sized RR has a longer cushion and it much more comfortable...

I have tried raising the whole seat, which sort of gives more leg room, but the seat doesn't seem to rise up normally. The back goes up fine, but the front comes up strangely and kind of pinches you into the seat.

From now on, this is going to be my around town utility, towing, off road, winter vehicle and I have a 2013 BMW X5M coming for sport and long distance rig... That will give me a year to see how the new full sized RR works out, giving them time to work out the gremlins...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635