Fuel pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike - ugh.. You mean D1 actually can die from that? They normally seems to just roll over, shake their head and keep running.. 85 degree sounds promissing though. On saturday here it was more like 50 up on the passes (we had lovely rain for few days, and elevation helpssssss) :) I went over Alpine loop and seen motorbike folkz literally freezing their ******** off - so i gave them same grin as they gave me at the trail head when they passed me :) More i wheel in that truck - more i admire how its built ..... Havent seen other LRs around there though, only some yellow XD (or repainted base model as mine) with something like number 501 on its side. No idea whos that.

Guess i really ought to get to CA one day to one of those meetings :) But i still got soooo much trails to cover locally :)

D

discomike

This one is going to die because of the repair cost, hood, fender, both drivers side doors, a and b pillars and a windshield. No adjuster will put the money into an older 95 D1.
I spent some time in Denver, great trail, have fun.
Mike J.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oy.. serious roll then. That sucks. I like 94-95 models a lot...

D

discomike

Melissa,
Since I am on the Fuel Pump section, thought I would check ina nd see how your's is doing??
Mike J.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
The fuel pump seems to be OK for now!! I have yet to change the pump; I am scared I will not get it back together correctly. Now the fuel filter is another story .. Thanks to Joey - The pump itself was cheap!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM