G4 Lr3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bacummings1

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase another Lr3 but this time I would like to buy a G4 with everything already on it. How would I go about finding one to buy and about how much do they run?

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G4 Edition - LR3

I am looking to purchase another Lr3 but this time I would like to buy a G4 with everything already on it. How would I go about finding one to buy and about how much do they run?

I think there were 10 2008s made - all in white - they trekked through Nevada. Most were for sale for around $55K and less - some were as little as $49K - they were on sale on cars.com in different places - Illinois, California, etc. THEY LOOKED AWESOME. I haven't seen any advertised in a while. I saw them when I was shopping for my '08 LR3 late last year. Hopefully this helps - let me know if you have any other questions.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh señor - you want to buy a G4?

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_6674.jpg

IMG_6677.jpg

IMG_6679.jpg

This one was on sale at LR Rancho Mirage in CA - overpriced IMHO

But it looked like the dog's ******!

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2008 G4's went cheap in my opinion. No raised air intake, and not even a ladder on the back. The white color was alright, but I still like the original orange ones better from a few years ago. The orange color is just classic, and they had a lot more on them, including better MTR tires.
G4RRSandLR3.jpg

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ladder was fitted to 08 G4s

IMG_6682.jpg

No intakes because they didn't do any fording on the Nevada Passage event (Which was not a full G4 event, just a prequel)

LR3_G4.jpg

Last edited:

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad. The one I saw didn't have one for some reason I guess. Raised intakes aren't just for water. Things still missing - roof lights, off road worthy tires, front light guards.... Still like the older orange ones.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I expect if they'd actually run the G4 challenge, we'd have seen fully equipped vehicles - but it didn't happen....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge