Good LR3 shop for Houston, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickLR3HSE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone from Houston area know of a good shop to take the LR3 for maintenance and if any other issues should arise outside of warranty? No looking for the dealership, they charge way too much once you get out of warranty.

DustinR

Reaction score
I've gone to DV Automotive on the south side of I-10, just west of Mason in Katy for oil and tire changes / rotations. I was very impressed with the service. Their web site is dealerventures.net.

Dustin

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good friend owns a high end used dealership in the Hights off of TC jester off I-10. His website should be linked to my name. He only deals in high end vehicles and most of them are Rovers. His service guy is excellent and they have all the equipment and IDS computer, so it's by no means a half ass job. You will have to call and schedule an appointment, but you will save a ton and not deal with the ******** from all the other LR jerks in Houston. It's the only place I would let touch my Rover and it's the only place I will buy a used vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM