Got a free bag from LR...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

texas911

for my one year anniversary of purchasing my LR3. Nice, looks like a man purse though. Also came with a $1500 coupon towrd a purchase of a new LR3! What the heck is that about. I've only had my car a year. Now if it was for a Ranger Rover Sport, I might think about it.

L

lacarruk1

texas911 said:
for my one year anniversary of purchasing my LR3. Nice, looks like a man purse though. Also came with a $1500 coupon towrd a purchase of a new LR3! What the heck is that about. I've only had my car a year. Now if it was for a Ranger Rover Sport, I might think about it.

I got mine 6 weeks after my new acquisition. Looks like they like me better. : )

T

texas911

My bad, it says the certificate is transferable, so I can give it to someone else. Nice marketing.

D

DonA

Yeah I got one too. Kinda neat

I was also puzzled about the $1500 coupon. I have 2 vehicles less than a year old not planning to purchase another for quite a awhile.

A coupon for discount on accessories would have probably got me back to the dealer with my wallet open though.

J

jackmac

I actually saw someone trying to sell one of the coupons on Ebay last week. (Don't get any silly ideas!)

It is a good marketing idea. They figure you aren't going to buy another one, but you may give it to someone else (neighbor, friend, family) who likes your new ride.

S

sceaton

can i have it?... email me ([email protected]) either one of you please. im in the market for a LR3 (baby on the way and i was thinking of getting something safer) and been lurking the forums. i really apreicate the help and info you all provide too.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sceaton

texas911 said:

any way i can get that coupon from you?

email me please: [email protected]

Much Apreciated

S

sceaton

texas911 said:

now the real question is IF it is transferable or is it a loyalty program item ONLY? Ill have to call stealership to find out. maybe they dont want me to use it but i really can, anyone know?(im still in the market for one of these beasts if you havent figured it out yet...lol.)

S

sceaton

texas911 said:
My bad, it says the certificate is transferable, so I can give it to someone else. Nice marketing.

would you be able to scan that and PDF it to me or here on the forum...really interested in seeing it before it arrives...stearship[ says i cant use it...i think its the case of these guys have no clue what they are talking about...REALLY...most of the guys at the Audi place get all their info from clients they tell me...What a waste...the ones who SHOULD know...DONT. SAD!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9