Guess Where I'm Going...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
The All British Field Meet :biggrin:

It happens from Sept 3. - 7th and I plan to go with my rover for all 4 days. Woot!!

Justin

outdoorfever

Reaction score
Hey justin, I thought you wrecked your rover? or did I mis understand.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin - i hate you :( I am stuck here with bloody broken alternator and faulty cats.. Well - have fun there for me..

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Kyle, it will be fixed today. Minus the SRS Light :argh:

D

discomike

Justin,
It is good to see you and your truck are speaking.
Mike J.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks Mike,

I'll call soon, I've been running around with my head cut off without a vehicle, no job and student loans failing me! Hopefully everything will land into its place soon!

oh yea, for those interested: http://www.abfm-pdx.com/ is the website for the swap meet.

If your looking for something in particular PM me with your name / number and I'll keep an eye out.

Justin

outdoorfever

Reaction score
oh sweet justin, glad you are getting it fixed. Are you still planning on buying a yota? or selling the rover? have you had a change of heart? things will turn around soon. keep your head up mate, Kyle

M

montanablur

JJ-
Isn't that at the same time as the Rover Rally in Moab? I'm thinking of heading to Utah to check that scene out maybe shoot some photos...

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Kyle, yea the Rover is on the chopping block and a yota is next on the list.

Montana, I'm not sure, I would much rather goto the rally and shoot some pics but for $35 they have a for special for sale lot I can park it in. Its worth a shot I figure

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM