Headrest - how to adjust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The manual in my 2011 LR4 claims that I can move the headrest forward and backwards (in addition to up and down). I cannot figure out how to do that -- I've tried pulling, pushing, using the button, etc... but it's not budging. Can the headrest really move forward/backwards as the manual states? I really hope so because the current position is pushing the head forward and really uncomfortable on both the driver and passenger seats.

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been unable to remove the rear headsets to install some dog proof covers. Our front seat headrests are unadjustable as far as we've been able to tell. We have the DVD package though with the LCD screens on the backs and I think that's why.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I double checked at lunch, I do not believe that the headrest are moveable in any direction other than up/down. I have the standard headrests "non entertainment system".

Rob

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score
I double checked at lunch, I do not believe that the headrest are moveable in any direction other than up/down. I have the standard headrests "non entertainment system".

Rob

Same here, just checked during lunch and they only go up and down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM