Heerooooo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JrAdrock

Reaction score
New to the site.... I have some land rover LR3 snorkel for sale, so check out the classifieds if you are interested.

JrAdrock

Reaction score
Tried to post this in the classified's, but it keeps giving me an error due to Array something. Is the classifieds broken right now? I have pictures too, and I think that might be the problem.

I currently have a NEW in the box LR3 snorkel that I need to sell. My friend was a parts accessories rep for Land Rover. He had this snorkel sitting around, and gave it to me as payment for some money I loaned him. I am an Audi person, so I have no need for this unit. It is $598.00 at the dealer, and I am looking to get around $520 nego for it. I live in Colorado and would be happy to ship it at buyers expense, as it is still in the box it came in. The box is a little big and doesn't weigh very much, so it shouldn't cost too much to ship. I have been a part of the VW/Audi tuning (was a mechanic) and forum community, so I like to give people deals on stuff. Here are some pics.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
the issue is you are new to the site and attempting to post a picture or a link. New member get auto flagged for attempting to post links or pictures.

You need a moderator to approve, so I approve :biggrin:

JrAdrock

Reaction score
Right on.... I was wondering what the white screen with all the errors was. I thought I might not be posting the pictures correctly. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo