HELP! Hit a Deer now I'm losing coolant.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qadhafi

Reaction score
So the title says it. The deer tore a hose and fitting off of this black tank holding coolant and I can't find my RAVE CD.

Can anyone tell me what this black tank is and is there any way to patch it up? If not where to buy a new one at?

Thanks in advance. The first pic is showing the black tank on the drivers side right underneath tthe bumper and in front of the tire.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Chongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, on my 04 disco this would be the window washing tank and I'm sure you can pick this up reasonably in Land rover wrecking yards.

Might want to try Will Terry's and try Atlantic British Maybe they can help..... Good luck , and next time you go deer hunting you might want to use your rifle........... again, good luck.................chongo........................:bandit:

qadhafi

Reaction score
I'm ********. I use rain x bug wash. it's green. it was cold when it was coming out. You're right- it's washer fluid.

Chongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deer hunter

Don't worry, i've made worse mistakes..... Hey anyway good luck.
Chongo..............:bandit:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635