Help My 90 keeps over Heating??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bikahoga

Reaction score
Ok I need help , I am new to this board and I am looking for some advise.

I have been running a 94 D-90 for a few years and last year out of the blue it started to overheat a little. I that week had the Radiator flushed and new coolant put in also had the fan clutch checked. Well it help a little for a while but then during the winter (2Months Later) it stated rising again, never going all the way into the red but right up to it. Now it does not seem to do it all the time just here and there. I have now changed the Thermostat and have also had 2 place’s do a coolant check to check for gases in the coolant and they checked out fine.I want to make sure it was not a blown Head gasket ?? Now what, could it be the catalytic converters?, or do I put in a new radiator? New water pump? Help this is killing me …Any ideas
Thanks
Brett

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure the gauge is correct? Have you read the temp of the radiator with a temp gun?

Generally I would never recommend just flushing a rover radiator... they are not the best made product out there, you may have to recore or even replace the radiator to fix this issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4