Help my lr3 raises its off overnight . Please help

What would cause my lr3 to raise over night to extended mode

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure but the first thing I'd check is the EAS calibration.

rjowenusa

Reaction score
Don't shoot me but are you sure the rear is raising and it's not the front dropping pitching the rear up in the air?

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, i know the system is designed to monitor all 4 points and drop to stay level if one bag's pressure decreases but I have never heard of a compressor kicking in with the ignition off.

Jazzy

Reaction score
rjowenusa brings up a good point. Might not be your issue, but just providing experience I had...A while back I was installing a hidden winch and had to disconnect my front air suspension solenoid. While trying to disconnect solenoid from bumper I accidentally triggered some air release...long story short, the solenoid began slowly leaking air and the front dropped overnight. I monitored for two nights and determined the solenoid to be the issue.

I ordered and installed the new solenoid and problem fixed. Solenoid cost about ~$160 online and install is extremely simply...I viewed RSW Solutions youtube video on suspension which shows how to drain the air suspension. LR dealership will do it for ~$450. Good luck!

Globetrotter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If both sides of rear go up then its the rear crossover valve is open same if both sides of front go down, then front crossover valve is open. Now I did read somewhere that after 6 hours system will try and self level.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72