I have no idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ladiesman1

Reaction score
I took it to two different mechanics and they both confirmed it
And I did all that so that's why I folded and took it to a mechanic he used some tool and hooked a spark plug to it and he said it was supposed to have a blue light and mine had a little orange one so he said my coils are dead

Ladiesman1

Reaction score
Not too bad, I changed mine about 3 months ago and I have secondary air. I also didn't remove my intake manifold. Took me about 5 hours.
How many bolts did u remove I removed 4 long ones now it wiggles but does not come off what am I missing

Mx468

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to slide it out to the left if facing the truck. I had to remove my secondary air pipes and also the 2 heater tubes thats connected together to get my coils out. I also had to remove one of the coils from the bracket its on to remove them. Do you have secondary air?

Ladiesman1

Reaction score
You need to slide it out to the left if facing the truck. I had to remove my secondary air pipes and also the 2 heater tubes thats connected together to get my coils out. I also had to remove one of the coils from the bracket its on to remove them. Do you have secondary air?
I got it but I broke my emissions line idk if that's what it is the smaller line with the red cap they told me to put jb weld does that sound right

Mx468

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it but I broke my emissions line idk if that's what it is the smaller line with the red cap they told me to put jb weld does that sound right

Do you mean this line? Here's a pic. You just push the red cap and pull to remove.

Attachments

• 7562d1326042154-brake-vacuum-line-intake-seal-p5280013.jpg
    7562d1326042154-brake-vacuum-line-intake-seal-p5280013.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Ladiesman1

Reaction score
Ok

Well update it wasn't my coils it turns out I'm arcing so I replaced my spark plug wires and in the process I broke the other line by the emissions line that's also broke so now I have a vacume leak and the spark plugs that I bought because they were reffered to me by the autozone employee were The wrong ones to much resistance and irk if that's even goin to fix my initial problem

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
I'm new to Land Rovers but that sounds EXACTLY like a faulty Mass Airflow Sensor problem I've experienced on a GM 5.7L V8. May be worth exploring.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72