I Still like mine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love mine too on the plus side articles like that help keep the riffraff away!!

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In defense of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, I saw one up close recently at the Philly International Auto Show. It was actually a surprise just how nice it was inside and out.

The LR4 comments are just stupid - I don't give much credibility to what some writer from Yahoo has to say who has never set foot in the LR4. When did they become an automotive authority? I don't think so.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's this statement "And while it’s a superior off-road performer, it’s highly unlikely that anyone would take an SUV this expensive and luxurious over rough terrain" that makes the writer sound unobjective and flaws his/her take on the matter significantly.

The writer fails to realize that the LR4 is not an SUV; it's a Land Rover.

Millerman

Reaction score
It's this statement "And while it’s a superior off-road performer, it’s highly unlikely that anyone would take an SUV this expensive and luxurious over rough terrain" that makes the writer sound unobjective and flaws his/her take on the matter significantly.

The writer fails to realize that the LR4 is not an SUV; it's a Land Rover.

BRAVO:rock:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90