Is it possible to remove the middle seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rage986

Reaction score
We take delivery of ours in a week... The first thing I'm going to do is attempt to remove the middle seat. When we bought the truck it looked as simple as removing the bolts. It's the main reason we bought the LR4 vs the merc GL. The LR4 has three independent seats. This would make things easier with four boys.

rage986

Reaction score
We take delivery of ours in a week... The first thing I'm going to do is attempt to remove the middle seat. When we bought the truck it looked as simple as removing the bolts. It's the main reason we bought the LR4 vs the merc GL. The LR4 has three independent seats. This would make things easier with four boys.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone figure out yet if you can actually remove the middle seat in the 2nd row? We have a car seat on each side so when people want to get into the 3rd row it is a REAL pain.

Did you possibly not read the thread? Go get a socket and a wrench and remove it.

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good day to you! I am wondering if you can post flics of the modification you did for the seats. I am highly interested in doing it. Thanks!

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never tried to do it. was hoping someone else would give it a go first.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM