Is it possible to remove the middle seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDiehl

Reaction score
I will try and get some pics up tomarrow evening.

The arm rests would make it more comfortable. A fold down type on the side like the front seats would be nice. Not sure how or who could do work like that.

JDiehl

Reaction score
I forgot about this thread but took some pics today at work. Not the greatest quality with my I pod touch but you guys will get the idea.

Could someone post them for me?

Shoot me a PM with an e mail address and I can send them!

Thanks

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post pictures

Why do pictures matter at all? This is so simple. You don't need pictures, you just need to look for yourself and get a tool. Very easy.

It's easier than removing a tire from a rim and nobody asks for pictures of that.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because people need to stop being so ridiculously helpless.

It would take less time than logging on to a web forum to go to one's vehicle, look under the seat, and ponder "gee, that looks like a bolt...wonder if removing the bolts that hold the seat will allow removal..."

:p

Last edited:

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It would take less time than logging on to a web forum to go to one's vehicle, look under the seat, and ponder "gee, that looks like a bolt...wonder if removing the bolts that hold the seat will allow removal..."

:p

I understood they were asking for pics of the second row without the middle seat, not the bolts that hold it down in place.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fine, I'll take a photo of mine with a 40L ARB freezer Fridge in the center seat space.

It works great for outboard 2nd row passengers and the front row can access lunch while driving ;)

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fine, I'll take a photo of mine with a 40L ARB freezer Fridge in the center seat space.

It works great for outboard 2nd row passengers and the front row can access lunch while driving ;)

We do appreciate that you are going to post pictures but like many others i clearly understood that we only wanted to see how it looks with the seats out not exactly how to take it out. I am personally wondering if it looks "not normal" such as open holes in the floor. The last thing i want to do is dumb down the looks of this wonderful interior. However your idea of putting a fridge there is great and is something i would love to see. Remember...we are all part of the same LR CLUB at the moment. Let's band together..not mock each other. We did agree to buy the same type of vehicle. :)

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score

Well, each of us has his or her gifts. As one who has the tool-user gene I've always felt it was my obligation to help shepherd along those who don't.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9