L.a.t.c.h.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjqsmom

Reaction score
I have a 2001 Disco II that was built 10/00 in the owners manal it talks about L.A.T.C.H. LATCH is a anchoring system used for child carseats. I have looked everywhere possible on my seats to find the latch points and can not locate them I know what I am looking for as my other vehicles had them but I was wondering if anyone else can help me pinpoint them or possible send a picture. Thanks Celeste

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Page 36 of the owners manual shows the latches on the back of the second row seat if so equipped for the 2001, but a 2000 model or possible early 2001 model does not have them. the owners manual for the 2000 does not show them.

Jaak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some (as in Canada) have a clip and bolt that needs to be installed behind the 2nd row seats. The dealers usually leave it in a plastic bag in one of the bins. It needs to be bolted in ... at least that's with my03.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo